Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Resources for iPads in the K-2 Classroom

Resources for iPads in K-2 Classroom
I often get K-2 teachers asking me for ideas on how to implement the iPad into their classroom.  This is a difficult question for me to answer as I have never taught in a K-2 environment.  We all know there is a world of difference between a primary classroom and a high school classroom.  So I continually try to fill my toolbox with information and tools that can assist the primary teachers.  I recently came across this article and resource guide from Edutopia.  It offers some great practical tools and ideas for the primary classroom. Even though it was published 2 years ago, it still has some great, relevant information.

Resources for iPads in the K-2 Classroom


No comments:

Post a Comment